Prepare the bottom:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend briefly. You can of course mix well by hand.
- Line the cake tin with baking paper (the bottom and sides).
- Put the mass on the bottom and knead with your fingers, place next to the place. The mass will begin to merge and form a coherent layer.
- Put in a preheated oven to 180 degrees and bake for 12 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool completely.
When the bottom is cold:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees, put the pot with boiling water on the lower level.
- Blend the curd in a mixer, you can also mix it thoroughly. Add cream cheese and blend again.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix for a while longer - just until the ingredients are combined.
- Ready mass - should be homogeneous, smooth - pour into a springform pan, on the baked and cooled down bottom.
- Put the springform cake tin in the preheated oven, leaving the dish filled with water, and bake for 80 minutes at 50 degrees.
- After baking, the cheesecake should be solid and bouncy on top, smooth as a table.
- After baking, leave the cheesecake in the oven for a while, then open the door and let it cool in the oven.
Prepare the topping:
- Heat the cream until it is very hot, do not bring it to a boil.
- Add the chocolate in small pieces and leave for 2 minutes.
- Then mix until smooth.
- After the cheesecake has cooled down, pour it with the glaze, a rather thin layer.
- Sprinkle with nut crumble or chopped roasted hazelnuts.
- Leave to cool down.
It is best to cool down the cheesecake for 12 hours in the refrigerator so that the cheese mass binds well.